Tolerance Analysis Training
Tolerance stack-up analysis training from Elite Consulting in the UK.
In this course you will get an introduction to Tolerance stack-up analysis. It includes both worse-case and statistical tolerance analysis as applied to both traditional and geometric tolerancing.
The course will be a mixture of lectures and student exercises. No special software is assumed or necessary as all examples can be solved by hand or using Excel and it is independent of the CAD system that you use*.
- Variation and Sources of Variation
- Tolerance Stackups with Plus/Minus (Traditional) Tolerances
- 1-D Tolerance Stackups
- Single Part and Assembly Stacks
- Tolerance Analysis Worst-Case
- Diametral and Radial Tolerance Stackups
- Statistical Tolerance Stackups
- RSS, Modified RSS & Statistical
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- 2D & 3D Tolerance Stackups
- Assemblies with Fixed or Floating Fasteners
- Tolerance Analysis for Assembly
- Tolerance Analysis for Performance
- Matching Tolerances to Process Capability
- Cost of Tolerances
- Taguchi Loss Function
- Software for Tolerance Analysis
*At the end there is a short section for users of Pro/Engineer or Creo CAD software to show them how simple tolerance stack-up can be done in that software, but note that this does not include the Pro/Engineer Tolerance Analysis Extension (TAX)
Download the Tolerance Analysis Training brochure
To tell us about your requirements please go here.